Monday, April 25, 2016

Baby Lawson is 19 weeks!



How far along? 19 weeks! Almost half way done....man this is going by way too fast!
Maternity clothes? YES! I forgot how comfy maternity clothes are. I am blessed to have friends who just had babies and passed down maternity clothes to me, :)
Stretch marks? No. Please stay that way
Sleep: Really good as long as the dog doesn't start barking in the middle of the night and wake me up.
Best moment this week: witnessed a sweet moment of Michael wanting to "buy his baby brudder sumping " ( only because it has dirt bikes on it (;). It was such a sweet gesture though and only $2.00 so baby brother got it! SO SWEET!



Have you told family and friends: Yes! it pretty obvious at this point to anyone I come in contact with lol
Movement: Yes! We have a wiggle worm. My hubby can't feel it from the outside just yet.
Food cravings: Lemonade! Give me all the lemonade. Also strawberries, cantaloupe, honey dew, and pineapple. Any cold fruit is just delicious right now.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet:  Yes! My belly is growing by the day. I just don't have a picture of it this week.
Gender prediction:  It's a precious baby boy!
Belly Button in or out? Totally out.
Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Content! Thank you God

Looking forward to: My ultrasound appt. this Wednesday to see baby Lawson again. Also moving so my family can finally be back together! Oh and a beach trip....the ocean is calling my name!

Encouraging scripture:  Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.
- Psalms 143:8



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin