Wednesday, June 29, 2016

28 weeks with Lawson!

Well it's been a little while since my last post. Whoops....a little thing called LIFE happened! :) I am now 28 weeks with baby Lawson (will be 29 weeks on Sunday)
 and man this pregnancy is FLYING by!


How far along? 28 weeks....Hello third trimester, you came quickly!
Maternity clothes? For sure!! I have a few "regular" dresses that are a medium that I can still wear. I live in dresses these days...or my hubby's boxers lol. It's all about comfort right now.
Stretch marks?  Not any that I can see. I lather in cocoa butter daily.
Sleep: I have been sleeping like poo. I can't get comfortable, I feel like i have a giant watermelon attached to me that keeps me from being able to move from one position to another smoothly, and insomnia has kicked in badly. My second trimester energy is GONE! I guess I should go ahead and get used to this no sleep thing :)
Best moment this week: Going on our family beach trip and having a little RNR time! It was much needed. Also having the nursery all done. It's an adorable woodland/Aztec theme. It's super special also because my grandmother made the crib bedding and curtains!



{Michael helped me paint the arrows. He's such a sweet big brother already}
{up close of the fabric for the curtains and bed skirt}

Have you told family and friends: of course! I think i'll delete this question on my next update because its duhhhhh obvious! I have had a few strangers ask me with a stutter if I was prego. I think they were just being polite lol because its totally out there.
Movement: Lawson is a little bit more lazy than Michael was, but he is still a mover. He likes to stretch out more than anything, which gets pretty painful at times. I am hoping Lawson will be my "laid back" kid, because Lord knows if he's anything near as active as Michael is my hands will for sure be FULL!
Food cravings: I have been eating these baby kale & spinach salads with grilled chicken, cheese, olives, and a yogurt Cesar dressing and OH MY GOODNESS it is delicious. I don't think I will ever get tired of them. I have also been craving chocolate Shakeology. SO yummy and SO good for you.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.

Have you started to show yet: I look like I am smuggling a watermelon...or a torpedo.
{Please excuse the tooth brush and non-brushed hair}


Gender prediction:  Baby "brudder" Lawson
Belly Button in or out? Totally out.
Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: tired, moody, happy, stressed... lol its a roller coaster right now. Poor hubby...


Looking forward to: Hopefully getting a 4D ultrasound soon. There's a place here in TN that does elective ultrasounds so I think I may try it out. Also somewhat looking forward to my oldest baby turning 3 in a few weeks. It's totally bittersweet! 

Need to do:
* pack our hospital bags (will do around 32-34 weeks)
* Wash coming home outfit
* install car seat ( 32-34 weeks maybe)
* get "big brother goodie bag" together (from Lawson to Michael)
* Stock up on diapers and wipes
* breathe and try to relax

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin